Medical Information

Medical Forms

All medical forms are due by May 1, 2018.

Please email-, fax (240) 238-6430 or mail in your forms to our Adminstrative Office.

Physician Form - This must be the ACA medical form found in CampMinder (Also available below). We can not accept medical forms that are not found in CampMinder.

Proof of Insurance- Please submit a copy of your insurance card- front and back.

Health History- This form must be completed online.

Please click here to log into your CampMinder account.

Medical forms can be found in the Forms and Documents section on the CampMinder dashboard. If you need help logging into your account, please contact

If your camper will be taking prescription OR over-the-counter medication at camp, these forms must be submitted:

Medical Authorization

To be completed by physician

Daily Medication Form

Physician's Form