Mosh has come a long way since 1935, from the banks of the Severn to the Chesapeake south of Annapolis, to temporary quarters at Buffalo Gap, West Virginia, to our present site, acquired in 1984. Physical plants, like people, need renewal, and Mosh is no exception. We have a visionary, long-range plan to insure that Moshava survives in the increasingly competitive world of Jewish camping. Capital improvements will help.
We have plans to build the following: